Purposes of Acquiring and Utilizing Personal Information
Personal information is acquired and utilized by appropriate means pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and the Personal Information Protection Management Systems – Requirements (JIS Q 15001) by the Japanese Industrial Standards, among others.
We will acquire in a fair and lawful manner, only such personal information as is necessary, and will ensure that the use of such information is restricted.
If you do not wish to provide your personal information to us, you may refuse to provide said information at your discretion. Please be aware that in the event that you refuse to provide your personal information to us, we may be unable to accomplish the purpose for which we have requested your personal information.
Also, in a case where a person under 16 years of age or unable to understand right from wrong provides his/her personal information to us, his/her statutory representative, among others, needs to provide consent.
Whenever we receive a person’s personal information, it specifies in advance the purpose for which the personal information will be used (hereinafter, “purpose of use”).
In a case where there is a need for utilizing personal information other than that which has been notified in advance, except for a case where the utilization is recognized as an exception pursuant to the Act on the Protection of Personal Information among others, we will obtain consent of the person again to utilize such information.
You have the option of not giving consent to our expanded use, so that we will treat your Personal Information within the scope of our originally stated purposes.
Handling of personal information
We will use your personal information within the scope of your consent.
We will not provide or disclose the collected personal information to a third party without consent, except legal orders.
When providing or disclosure with your consent, we will supervise appropriate management of use and data at the provided destination company so that personal information is not leaked or re-provided.
Provision and Disclosure of Personal Information to a Third Party
As a rule, we will not provide, nor disclose to a third party the personal information that we have acquired, without obtaining consent of the person, except the below cases
In a case where we provide or disclose it to a third party by obtaining consent of the person, we take appropriate measures that the third party, which we provide or disclose the personal information to should protect the personal information.
- Cases in which the provision and disclosure of personal information is based on laws and regulations
- Cases in which the provision and disclosure of personal information is necessary for the protection of the life, body, or property of an individual and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which the provision and disclosure of personal information is especially necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- Cases in which it is necessary to cooperate with a state organ, a local government, or an individual or a business operator entrusted by either of the former two in executing the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and in which obtaining the consent of the person might impede the execution of the affairs.
- Cases in which we acquired the personal information of a person by obtaining the consent from the person to our forwarding the information
Secure Socket Layer, SSL for Preventing Tapping during Transmission
The personal information that is provided when making inquiries and applications is encrypted and protected by Secure Socket Layer SSL.
If a browser that does not respond to SSL is utilized, the access to the website of the Company or the entry of information may not be possible.
Cookies, web beacons and IP addresses may be used on our website for the following purposes:
- To identify the causes and resolve problems arising at web servers.
- To improve the contents of website and emails, etc.
- To personalize the contents of website and emails.
- To use statistics data in such a condition that the person cannot be identified.
Our users can set their browsers in order to reject cookies or receive an alert when receiving cookies.
However, in that case, they are kindly requested to note that they may not be able to use all or part of services of website pages.
Some pages on this website use Google Analytics to gather data on site usage.https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
We shall not be liable for any damages arising from using the Google Analytics service.
Google Analytics Terms of Service https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/terms/us/
Link to Other Websites
We are not involved in contents of any other websites that are linked to our own.
Please note that we are not in a position to take responsibility for handling and ensuring security of personal information in those websites.